[image download url here]
[size and md5 info here]
Technical Specifications (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1514i
1 DVD or 5 CD's
- MacOS X 10.4 - DVD
-- OR --
- MacOS X 10.4 - CD 1
- MacOS X 10.4 - CD 2
- MacOS X 10.4 - CD 3
- MacOS X 10.4 - CD 4
- MacOS X 10.4, Xcode & Developer Tools - CD 5 (most will not need this CD) [image size in bytes 551710048 / image MD5
Instructions for creating a bootable disc for Mac OS X 10.4:
- Boot your computer into OS X
- Go to Applications->Utilities
- Double-click on 'Disk Utility'
- Select 'Burn' from the 'Images' menu
- In the 'Open' dialogue which appears, select one of the images you'd like to burn to CD or DVD.
- You will then be prompted to insert a blank CD or DVD; do so and the burn process will begin.